
Sorry we haven't updated lately. We've been sort of busy. We went to NASA in Houston, Texas, and I conducted a pretend mission to space with my dad. While I was doing it, an alien jumped in, and played along with us. While I was there, I discovered that I might be the first man on Mars. The people at NASA said in about 20 years, after years of training, they might send me to space.
"They bring a monkey into SPACE!!!!" says Liam (Now pause for 15 minutes of laughing from Crispin and Duncan, while Liam blabs on and on about the monkey in space.)
(Now back to Crispin-) When an astronaut is in space there is a flag over NASA. There is not a monkey in space right now, but there are astronauts, so the flag is flying high on the roof of NASA. While we were there, we also saw the historic Mission Control.
Duncan wants to add that we also went through Padawan training (Star Wars). The picture is of us on the Tram Tour at NASA.
-Crispin
1 comment:
yay!!! You posted!
Post a Comment